Epson has revolutionised the world of small office, home office and semi-professional photo printing with the launch of its new EcoTank Expression Premium ET-7750 (A3) and EcoTank Expression Premium ET-7700 (A4) multi-functional photo printers that come with a 5-colour ink system and up to two years worth of ink – an incredible 14,000 pages in black or 9,000 in colour – included.
- Cartridge-free printing with up to 2 years of ink in the box
- Includes enough ink to print up to 14,000 pages black or 9,000 colour
- Unique auto-stop ink bottles uniquely keyed for easy filling of each colour
- 5-colour inks for printing high-quality documents and photos up to A3
- Versatile paper handling with dedicated paper and photo trays
- Easy PC-free printing with built-in USB and memory card slots
- Complete wireless solution – easily print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones; includes Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
Featuring 5-colour inks, the Expression Premium ET-7750 and ET-7700 wireless EcoTank all-in-one printers offer revolutionary, cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill ink tanks and the new Epson exclusive auto-stop ink bottles, with each colour uniquely keyed for easy filling of each tank. The ET-7750 prints borderless up to A3 while the ET-7700 prints borderless up to A4 and both include paper and photo trays plus built-in USB and card slots.
Epson NZ general manager Simon Rogers said, “Put simply these two new printers now give serious photo printers the freedom to print in a way they have never had before. Ideal for home, small office and semi-pro photographers seeking a combination of convenience, performance and value the ET-7750 and ET-7700 enable users to print thousands of high quality photos and documents hassle-free for one upfront price. This maximises convenience, savings, quality and reliability like never before.”
For those few who may go over these incredible ink inclusions, additional low-cost ink can be bought for $26.99 RRP (each colour) and $34.99 RRP (black) in convenient high-volume bottles that have a drip-free nozzle and resealable cap for easy storage and refilling. The ink bottles also incorporate the unique key system that fits onto their corresponding colour on the printer to prevent misfilling and hold enough ink to print a massive 8,000 pages in black and 5,000 pages in colour.
The benefits of these two new printers don’t stop there as in addition to printing documents they also have all the functions you need to create lab quality photos and 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in just 27 seconds. Users can also easily edit their photos with Automatic Photo Correction and red-eye removal and use the dedicated CD/DVD tray for direct printing onto those media.
As with most Epson printers the Expression ET-7750 and ET-7700 support the latest wireless standard, 802.11n and include Wi-Fi Direct, which means not only is no router required, but also you get greater coverage and faster speeds even when sharing the printer with multiple PCs around the home or office.
The printers have built in Ethernet which makes sharing them on any network simple and straightforward and users can easily print direct from their tablet or smartphone using Epson Connect solutions which support Android, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, iPad and iPhone, Chromebook, Fire-OS, Mac, and Windows devices. You can also scan documents and save them to the cloud for easy access and collaboration.
Epson has also made navigating the printers’ menu particularly user-friendly with a bright 2.7″ TFT colour LCD screen and user friendly control panel buttons, making printing of photos, reports, invoices and presentations and the PC-free scanning and copying of high-quality colour or black-and-white documents easier than ever.
Finally, as if that weren’t enough, the Epson EcoTank Expression ET-7750 and ET-7700 printers are backed by a three year Return-to-Base warranty (one year standard and bonus two years upon registration). Users can receive the additional two years bonus warranty when they register online within 90 days of purchase at www.epson.co.nz/registrations
The Epson EcoTank Expression ET-7750 and ET-7700 printers are available now from https://epson.co.nz and specialised Epson resellers and retailers across New Zealand for NZ$1,299 and NZ$999 respectively.
For more information on EcoTank printers in New Zealand go to: https://www.epson.co.nz/ecotank/
- Based on average monthly print volumes of about 300 pages
- Yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. All ink colours are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colours must be available for printing.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
- 12 months of standard Return to Base warranty. For an additional 24 months warranty (total of 36 months), you must register online at www.epson.co.nz/registrations within 90 days of purchase.
- Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See – www.epson.co.nz/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Scan to cloud requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit https://www.epson.co.nz/connect
- Colour photo in Default Mode on Premium Photo Paper Glossy measured from start of paper feed. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity
- Equivalent cartridge sets estimate based on print yields of the included Black and colour ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridge sets for similarly featured cartridge printers as of March 2017.
- Adapter may be required.