D-Link ANZ has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi Cameras complete with an enhanced mydlink app. Designed with a number of home monitoring needs in mind, the DCS-8300LH Full HD Wi-Fi Camera and DCS-8525LH Full HD Pan & Tilt WiFi Cameraa are an extension of the company’s Smart Camera LH Series Range that includes the highly-acclaimed DCS-8000LH and DCS-8100LH. These new cameras, along with the new mydlink app, offer advanced features, including Cloud Recording options as well as third party integration capabilities with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT.
Key new features of the new cameras and mydlink app:
• Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and IFTTT support
• Cloud recording functionality including a free trial period, as well as an on-board Micro-SD Card slot for local recording options
• Sound and Motion Detection functionality built-in
• Two-Way Audio features
• With the enhanced mydlink App, you can view live footage from all your cameras, one by one, or simultaneously, as well as access video recordings on the fly
• Smart Automation functionality allows creationof differentt scenarios for different camerasincluding customisablele “one-tap” options, and setting of schedules
D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon said “These two new Full HD Wi-Fi cameras as well as the new and enhanced mydlink app show our commitment to ongoing advancement of our products and services, in terms of both functionality and ease of use. Not only are there now affordable Cloud Recording options to support these cameras and ensure a more seamless Connected Home experience, but the customisation settings raise the bar to another level. For example, you can now set a camera to send you a notification when motion is detected while you are away from home,but then activate privacy mode when come home, which turns all cameras off automatically, with just a simple tap within the new mydlink app.”
These HD Wi-Fi Cameras expand the current D-Link camera lineup and provide consumers with affordable and feature-packed home monitoring options. With cloud recording options as well as Google Assistant as well as Amazon Alexa support, the cameras are great for those looking to add to their current connected home, or for those who are just starting out.
D-Link DCS-8300LH and DCS-8525LH Wi-Fi Camera specifications:
To create a more user-friendly connected home experience the new mydlink app allows users to setup and manage their cameras all in the palm of their hand. D-Link users can watch the live view of their cameras from anywhere and receive triggered alerts when sound or motion is detected. For comprehensive surveillance needs, these new cameras support local recording via a microSD card slot as well as the option to use cloud recording via the mydlink App – with various subscription options available,as well as a free trial period.
Availability and pricing
The new D-Link Wi-Fi cameras are available from dlink.com.au, dlink.co.nz and all good D-Link Retailers and Resellers across New Zealand at the following RRPs:
• Full HD Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-8300LH) – NZ$279.99
• Full HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-8525LH) – NZ$299.99
Mydlink cloud recording offers free and paid subscriptions.