D-Link ANZ has launched the new VIPER 2600 High Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Modem Router. Designed for maximum performance, the new VIPER 2600 (DSL-3900) combines next generation MU-MIMO AC2600 Wi-Fi with Gigabit Ethernet and a dual-core processor for enhanced HD streaming and gaming, whilst being fully NBN/UFB ready.
D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon said, “The VIPER 2600 has been designed to provide the ultimate HD streaming and gaming experience. To that end the VIPER 2600 usesadvanced beamforming technology to track your connected devices withsuperior Wi-Fi speed and range, and D-Link SmartConnect technology automatically and intelligently distributes these devices acrossboth the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for optimal Wi-Fi performance. This next generation VIPER 2600 takes a bite out of the competition with great specifications, at a great price point in the market.”
With a powerful Dual-Core processor, four simultaneous data streams and intelligent QoS technology, VIPER 2600 users can enjoy ultra-fast Wi-Fi speed for uninterrupted gaming and high-qualityvideo and audio experiences.
The new VIPER 2600 also benefits from in-built MU-MIMO technology that allows multiple devices to get a high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signal simultaneously, distributing data more efficiently and thus giving users the fastest Wi-Fi speeds in the home.
Reardon added, “You can stream HD media faster, transfer large files in seconds and play lag-free gaming. There’s also four high-performance external antennas and high-power amplifiers providing you stronger Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home and to enable more of your devices to connect faster to your network with no more dead zones.”
By automatically assigning devices to the less crowded 5GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability, VIPER 2600 is simply more effective and more efficient. Its Dual-Core processor boosts multitasking computing power and improves throughput speeds for all common household networking applications.
The new VIPER 2600 High Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Modem Router (DSL-3900) will be available in New Zealand from December 2018 at www.dlink.co.nz and at all authorised NZ D-Link resellers and retailers with a RRP of $449.99.
VIPER 2600 key features include:
• Traffic Prioritisation – Advanced QoS engine guarantees the best performance for high priority programs, games and video streaming.
• Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
• Band Steering – Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
• DLNA Compatible – Play and share your media on any DLNA devices, such as TVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and more.
• USB 3.0 Port – One USB 3.0 port with speeds up to 10x faster than 2.0.
• L2TP Over IPSec VPN Server Support – Transmit data securely when connected remotely.
• Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
• Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network to secure and control access to local network devices.
• Secure Wi-Fi Encryption – WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
• Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
• WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.