D-Link ANZ has launched its all-new EXO Range of Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Routers, consisting of the DIR-1760 with AC1750 Wi-Fi, DIR-1960 with AC1900 Wi-Fi, and the DIR-3060 with AC3000 Wi-Fi, offering three powerful additions to D-Link’s portfolio of Wi-Fi solutions for the home.
The EXO DIR-3060 AC3000 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
D-Link’s next-generation routers offer high-performance Wi-Fi connectivity combined with McAfee protection, providing a faster and more secure home network. The routers all feature a five-year McAfee Secure Home Platform subscription; protecting every device on a connected home network by blocking suspicious connections and access to malicious content.
Comprehensive parental controls prevent access to inappropriate content and can be used to set up Wi-Fi schedules per child, to allow parents unprecedented control of their kids online activities, whether gaming, doing homework, or watching YouTube videos. The routers also come with a two-year subscription to McAfee LiveSafe, which allows antivirus software to be installed on an unlimited number of computers, tablets and smartphones to deter security threats even while you’re on the go.
McAfee Secure Home Platform includes:
• Malicious site blocking
• Connection anomaly and botnet detection
• Advanced network controls to hide your devices from hackers
• Automatically disconnect selected devices when you are away from home
• Comprehensive parental control with customisable content filtering, profiles and Wi-Fi scheduling.
The new routers feature best in class 802.11ac Wave 2 allowing for Dual-Band and Tri-Band combined wireless speeds of up to 1750Mbps, 1900Mbps and 3000Mbps respectively. For even wider coverage, you can simply add a DAP-1820 D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh Extender to create a seamless, self-optimising, mesh wireless network that allows you to move around an expanded Wi-Fi zone without disconnection.
D-Link ANZ MD Graeme Reardon said, “Our new EXO Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Routers provide unparalleled parental controls and enhanced cyber security for the home network and thus give users Internet access that is as safe, secure, fast and reliable whether they are home or out.”
Other key features include:
• Voice control support with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa enabled devices
• The SPEEDTEST powered routers allow you to find out the true speed of your Internet connection, straight from the router.
• Automatically downloads and installs firmware updates to ensure the best protection and latest features
• Powerful 880 MHz dual-core processor to handle intensive network activity, allowing users to enjoy buffer-free video streaming, lag-free gaming and lightning-fast internet surfing
The EXO DIR-1760 AC1750 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
DIR-1760 key features and pricing
• Concurrent Dual-Band: Delivers buffer-free fast Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1750Mbps with MU-MIMO technology for all users in the home
• Control Kids Internet Access: Create profiles for each child, setting Internet access times and curfews, as well as allow you to ‘Pause the Internet’ anytime
• McAfee Secure Home Platform: Automatic protection for all network devices at home such as Smart TVs, IP cameras, Mobile phones and more
• D-Link Mesh Wi-Fi: Create your own seamless Mesh network by easily adding a DAP-1820 D-Link Wi-Fi Mesh Extender to create an even larger, expanded Wi-Fi zone.
• SmartConnect: Automatically directs your devices to the optimal wireless band
• Enhanced Quality of Service Features: QoS engine allows you to prioritise important traffic easily and seamlessly
• Gigabit Ethernet: Provides fast wired connectivity with one dedicated Gigabit WAN port and 4 Gigabit LAN ports
• Voice Assistant Compatibility: Work with the Google Assistant and Alexa
The EXO DIR-1960 AC1900 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
DIR-1960 additional key features and pricing
• The DIR-1960 has all the features of the DIR-1760 but with greater Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1900Mbps (600Mbps at 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps at 5GHz) with MU-MIMO technology for all users in the home
DIR-3060 additional key features and pricing
• The DIR-3060 has all the features of the DIR-1960 but with Tri-Band technology, providing even greater Wi-Fi speeds of up to 3000Mbps (400Mbps at 2.4GHz, plus 866Mbps on the first 5GHz band, and 1733Mbps on the second 5GHz Band) with MU-MIMO technology for all users in the home
The new DIR-1760, DIR-1960 and DIR-3060 are available now at www.dlink.co.nz and at all authorised D-Link retailers and resellers.