D-Link has launched one of its smartest and most exciting products to date, the AI-based DCS-8331KT Smart DIY Security Bundle. A total home monitoring solution, giving you the ability to automate and control devices throughout your home, from anywhere you are, the Smart DIY Security Bundle includes a Smart Full HD Wi-Fi Camera with built-in Smart Home Hub, a Smart Door and Window Sensor, as well as a Smart Motion Sensor. With the ability to provide continuous local recording to your NAS or event recording to the cloud, this Smart Kit can smarten up your entire home.
D-Link A/NZ MD Graeme Reardon said, “The mydlink Smart DIY Security Bundle takes your Smart Home experience to the next level with devices using AI-based Intelligent Video Analytics and Zigbee connection technology. This Smart DIY Security Bundle features a Smart Full HD Wi-Fi Camera with Built-in Smart Home Hub that can trigger amazing automations around your home combined with the Smart Motion Sensor as well as the Smart Door and Window Sensor. It also works seamlessly with the mydlink app, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.”
The Smart Full HD Wi-Fi Camera blends Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) detection with 151° views of your room in true 1080p Full HD at 30 fps. The built-in AI-based IVA features put the Smart Full HD Wi-Fi Camera in a class of its own as, unlike other cameras that bog you down with a never-ending stream of irrelevant motion-detection alerts, this camera is smart enough to send you an alert only when it really matters. It also enables you to set and customise individual person detection, multi-zone detection, boundary-crossing detection and priority zones which means you only see exactly what you want to see.
A built-in Smart Home Hub turns the camera into the brain of your mydlink DIY Smart Home, that takes intelligent Home Security to a whole new level of smart.
Main features of the DCS-8330LH Smart Full HD Wi-Fi Camera with built-in Smart Home Hub include:
• AI-based IVA Motion Detection: Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) for smarter motion detection
• Built-in Smart Home Hub: Connects to mydlink Smart DIY devices
• Smart Home Compatible: Works with mydlink Smart Home devices, Amazon Alexa, and the Google Assistant
• 151° Viewing Angle: See more of your room at any time
• Premium Full HD Clarity: True Full HD 1080p resolution @ 30 fps with night vision
• Free mydlink app: Manage your camera and interactions with other mydlink devices
Multiple Recording Options –
• ONVIF Profile S: Continuously record video locally to your NAS or NVR to capture every moment
• Cloud Recording: Event recording to the Cloud and view your videos from anywhere
• microSD Card Slot: Record videos to a microSD card up to a capacity of 256GB
The DCH-B112 Smart Door and Window Sensor integrates seamlessly with the DCS-8330LH Smart Home or Amazon Echo Plus. This clever sensor detects the opening and closing of your doors and windows and includes a whole host of other features such as:
• Sensor Bypass Button allows you to open doors and windows without triggering an alert
• Tamper detection for greater peace of mind
• Up to 3-year battery life – Battery-powered for unrestricted placement.
• Triggers automations with other mydlink cameras and smart plugs
• Compatible with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
• Connects using Zigbee technology
The final piece of the solution included in the Smart DIY Security Bundle is the DCH-B122 Smart Motion Sensor which again works with the mydlink Smart Home Hub or Amazon Echo Plus. This clever sensor allows you to get motion detection alerts on your phone, has up to two years battery life and provides tamper detection for greater peace of mind.
As with its other stablemates, it’s also battery-powered for unrestricted placement and triggers automations with other mydlink cameras and smart plugs. Easy to mount on any wall with an adhesive strip, again it’s compatible with Amazon Alexa, connects with Zigbee technology via an intuitive setup using the free mydlink app.
The DCS-8331KT Smart DIY Security Bundle is available now in New Zealand at dlink.co.nz for an RRP of $349.99 and from all authorised D-Link resellers, retailers and partners across New Zealand.
- This device connects using Zigbee Technology and requires a mydlink Hub or Amazon Echo Plus device to communicate with your home network. D-Link makes no guarantee of interoperability with devices from other manufacturers.
- Battery life based on 15 detections per day. An opening or closing is counted as one detection.
- Please visit the www.dlink.com.au/mydlink page for more information on mydlink products that support Smart Home functionality.
- Alexa service may not be available in all regions.