Epson has launched six new compact and lightweight 3LCD laser projectors ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 lumens1. The new EB-PU1007W, EB-PU1007B, EB-PU1008W, EB-PU1008B, EB-PU2010W and EB-PU2010B models are interchangeable lens projectors that pair seamlessly with Epson’s existing lens family to deliver bright, true-to-life images for corporate, higher education, visitor attractions, and signage applications.
Building on the success of Epson’s extensive high lumen displays, the new projectors bring end-users more versatility and flexibility for a wide range of installations. They also pack helpful installation tools in a compact, lightweight design to deliver large-scale, extremely bright displays for single or multi-projector setups.
Comprised of 7K, 8.5K and 10K lumen1 projectors, the new models come equipped with advanced installation features, WUXGA resolution with 4K enhancement and support Epson’s software for content management and remote monitoring and control.
Plus, the new projectors are powered by a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace2 and feature a built-in media player with network content upload.
• New Up to 10,000 Lumens1– Deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
• Laser Light Source2 – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
• Up to 3x Brighter Colour and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
• 2,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio – For lifelike images and remarkable detail in dark scenes
• 4K Enhancement – Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
• New High Dynamic Range – Faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
• New Gamma Correction – Automatically adjusts the image based on scene images frame by frame for optimum contrast
• New NFC feature & NEW Epson Configuration Tool App – Collect essential projector information by simply tapping a mobile phone on the back of the projector
• New High-Performance Options – External high capacity air filter ELPAF63 and lightweight ceiling mount ELPMB67 and extension pole ELPFP15
• New External Camera – ELPEC01 automatically calibrates image with Epson Professional Tool software
• New SDI In & Out – Daisy chain ability allows the simplest stacking without requiring an additional PC or a splitter (SDI connectivity is only available on EB-PU2010B/W)
• New Art-net Support – Synchronise image brightness with the stage and theatre lighting effects.
• Professional Tool – Efficiently setup multiple projectors straight out of the box with new large venue application software
• Colour Uniformity – Keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with automatic colour correction (automatic calibration is supported only with ELPEC01)
• Edge Blending – Combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
• Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
• HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
• 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
• Powered Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus – Project perfectly uniform images with a new stepping motor and store up to 10 lens settings
• Eleven Optional Lenses3 – Choose the ideal powered lens for your venue from a wide range including ultra-short throw and long throw
• Content Playback – Create engaging digital experiences with Epson content management software and playback contents saved on USB drive.
• 5 Years Projector Warranty4 – A class leading 20,000 hour or 5 year warranty
The white EB-PU1007W (7,000 lumens), EB-PU1008W (8,500 lumens), and EB-PU2010W (10,000 lumens) and black EB-PU1007B (7,000 lumens), EB-PU1008B (8,500 lumens) and EB-PU2010B (10,000 lumens) are available in Australia now.
For additional information on these new projectors including where to buy them go to: www.epson.com.au/
- Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for May 2017 through April 2018.
- No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 – 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
- Please refer to lens compatibility chart
- Whichever occurs first, see www.epson.com.au for full warranty terms and conditions