In one of their most significant product announcements in recent memory, Epson New Zealand has entered the commercial office printing market with a full range of A4 and A3 business printers that are designed to increase efficiencies and productivity while helping SMBs and SMEs to lower their impact on the environment.
Epson NZ is introducing eleven new models in their new business printing portfolio, starting with the entry-level WorkForce Pro WF-C579R, mid-level WorkForce Pro WF-C879RTC and high-end WorkForce WF-C21000. These new models are fully supported by a cloud-based printer fleet management tool which provides extensive insights into each device to improve service support and operational efficiencies.
Each new printer launched today is designed specifically for busy offices with low environmental impact, low intervention and high productivity. All printers are powered by Epson’s signature and award-winning Heat-Free PrecisionCore inkjet technology and all are specifically designed to meet the needs of corporate and government enterprises.
Where organisations are looking to reduce their carbon footprint, meet their corporate social responsibility objectives, or just play their part in reducing CO2 emissions, these new Epson devices are the ideal choice to help address all of these goals and more.
Epson Australia and New Zealand Managing Director, Craig Heckenberg, said, “Epson is a trusted brand that is recognised globally as a sustainable company with a strong commitment to creating value for our customers and society. One way in which Epson is helping to create a sustainable future for all of us is through our patented Heat-Free technology which uses up to 94% less energy when compared to an equivalent laser printer or copier.”
Office equipment, which includes printers and copiers, represent about 48% of the total energy bill for a typical office, which is a significant operational cost and burden on the environment. Heat-Free Technology is already helping industries around the world move towards a more sustainable future and Epson are confident with the support of their customers that they can achieve the same result when it comes to office printing.
This new commercial printer line-up also marks Epson’s continued commitment to providing its business partners with cutting edge solutions that help future-proof businesses and differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
Epson NZ General Manager, Kaden McCaffery, added “Businesses demand simple, reliable and economical solutions and we strive to provide the resources and support that our partners require to stay competitive.”
Spearheading Epson NZ’s drive into the office printing market is Fadi Nannis who joins the company as Business Development Manager for the newly created Document Solutions team. Nannis said, “The introduction of these new printers demonstrates the commitment Epson NZ has to the growth and success of our channel partners. I am looking forward to building new, long-term business partnerships with companies that share a similar vision and similar values for a sustainable future.”
Key features of the new models
WorkForce Pro WF-C579R
• Minimise your interventions – Replaceable Ink Pack System with Extra High-capacity packs lets you print up to 50,000 ISO pages black/20,000 ISO colour without changing the ink packs; paper capacity up to 1,330 pages with optional trays
• Fast print speeds; no warmup time – 24 ISO ppm (black/colour); plus, fast first page out
• Enhanced productivity – 50-page ADF and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing; scan to email and more
• Open-platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other ISV solutions
WorkForce Pro WF-C879RTC
• Low intervention, less hassle – Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 86,000 ISO pages (black) and up to 50,000 ISO pages (colour)
• Fast output – Prints at speeds of 26/25 ISO ppm (black/colour); plus fast first page out
• More prints, lower printing costs – Epson ink lasts up to 4.3 times longer than its competition to reduce staff disruptions and lower the overall cost of printing
• Fast scan speed – Up to 100 images per minute (duplex)
WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000 with finishing options
• Breakthrough speed for powerful business productivity – 100 ISO ppm (black/colour); the fastest print speed in its class
• Conserve energy – up to 87% lower power consumption than colour lasers
• Security features – Full suite of advanced security features you can count on
• Compatible with Epson Solutions Suite and industry-leading third-party solutions – Epson Open Platform for seamless workflow integration
• Versatile Options – The perfect solution for stacking, stapling, creating booklets, and hole-punch finishing; fax and multi-network options
All new Epson business printers will be available exclusively through authorised Epson NZ dealers.
For more on Epson New Zealand’s overall business solutions go to: https://www.epson.co.nz/products/printers_for_business/