Epson has launched its new EH-TW6250 4K PRO-UHD home theatre projector with superior image quality and gaming capabilities. Ideal for film enthusiasts, sports fans and gamers looking for an immersive big-screen experience, the new projector brings a range of high specifications and an excellent viewing experience.
Key features of the EH-TW6250 include:
· Amazing colour brightness3 – 2,800 lumens colour brightness and 2,800 lumens white brightness
· Large image size – project up to 500″ on virtually any wall or screen and be fully immersed in your entertainment
· Dedicated 4K pixel-shift processor1 – Epson’s advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
· Lens shift – lens shift enables installation flexibility with a range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis
· Low input lag – heighten your gaming experience with an input lag of under 20ms2
· Smart capabilities – a smart media player (SMP) is included so you can watch your favourite content from a wide choice of apps
· Detail enhancement – enhance standard definition content to make your entertainment come alive
· Frame interpolation – for smoother, sharper, and more realistic action scenes
· Captivating sound – a built-in 10 W stereo speaker for lifelike sound
Epson’s patented 4K PRO-UHD technology enables the TW6250 projector to produce incredible brightness, enhanced colour and superb image detail. The smarts don’t stop there as the EH-TW6250’s dedicated 4K pixel-shift processor – Epson’s advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology – results in an exceptional 4K1 visual experience which, combined with its dedicated HDR processor and resulting full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information.
Boasting an advanced 3LCD projector design and true 3-chip technology the EH-TW6250 offers an amazing 2,800 lumens colour brightness3 and 2,800 lumens white brightness. It also can project a huge image size of up to 500 inches on virtually any wall or screen so viewers and gamers can and will be fully immersed in their entertainment.
A low input lag under 20ms2, high contrast ratio up to 35,000:1, and frame interpolation for smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes combined with captivating sound from a built-in 10 W stereo speaker all truly heighten every type of TV, movie and gaming content.
A smart media player (SMP) is also included so you can watch your favourite content from a wide choice of apps and on the practical side, lens shift enables installation flexibility with a range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis.
The EH-TW6250 with its sleek new curved design at an affordable price means users can enjoy the latest movies, sporting events and gaming releases anywhere in the home making them ideal for film fanatics and gamers looking for resolution of up to 4K PRO-UHD picture quality.
For TV and movie viewers looking for a flexible easy-to-use solution which can be moved and gamers who want to take their gaming to a new immersive level or are even considering a replacement for a TV, the EH-TW6250 ticks all the boxes.
The EH-TW6250 comes with a two-year projector warranty for peace of mind and is available now from Epson NZ (RRP NZ$2499) and all authorised Epson retailers and resellers.
1 4K Enhancement technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double the native panel full HD (1920×1080) resolution.
2 There is no official standard for Input Lag measurement and this measurement is made based on the method set by Epson. Please note, each manufacturer measures Input Lag independently according to their own methods and therefore it is recommended to use as reference. Projector input lag varies as a consequence of a difference of input signal, setting conditions and so on.
3 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.