KIWI design has just released a new RGB docking station for the Quest 2 VR platform. Designed for convenience, the docking station is powered via a standard USB-C plug and purchasers can opt for a wall adaptor for the US, UK or European plug. It can, however, be powered by any USB-C compatible power system, including your PC.
The kit includes a magnetic coupling adaptor that plugs into the USB-C port on your Q2 that automatically connects with the dock as soon as you place your headset on the base station. It also comes with a set of rechargeable batteries and special controller covers that will attach to the dock via a magnetic coupling to keep your controllers at full power.
- 2.5 Hours Magnetic Charging – Fully charge controllers and headset in 2.5 hours. Shortening the charging time, and reducing the waiting time.
- 17 Optional RGB Lights – Freely choose the colour or mode you like from the 17 RGB light profiles integrated into this charging dock, to suit your gaming theme.
- Powerful Magnetic Attraction – This VR charger stand has strengthened the magnetic attraction between output and input to keep a stable charging.
- Effortless Controller Charging – Supplied with 2x 1800mAH NM AA rechargeable batteries that can be recharged over 500 times – so no more battery swapping, making controller charging easy.
- Advanced Charging Protection – Built-in comprehensive protection and advanced thermal protection to provide safe charging and keep your devices healthy.
- Adjustable for Different Facial Interfaces – With an adjustable button and magnetic output connector for different face interfaces, you can easily charge the headset with different facial interfaces. The magnetic output of headset can be adjusted according to different facial interfaces, and the button can help to adjust it to the proper position and make it charge effortlessly next time.
Order yours direct from the manufacturer, with a 5% discount automatically applied, by visiting the KIWI design website here.