Business owners and creative minds alike continue to search for new ways to create personalised, interactive experiences to keep consumers engaged. To that end and dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions for experiential content, Epson has launched its LightScene EV-110 and EV-115 Accent Lighting 3LCD Laser Projectors.
A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene’s unique spotlight form factor, combined with breakthrough laser technology and easy content management tools, allows users to unleash dynamic displays for digital art, commercial signage and decor applications.
Digital signage is a driving force as companies, designers and artists look for new and inspiring ways to interact with consumers. The new LightScene solutions build on the success of the original models, delivering a unique design for aesthetically blending projection in virtually any environment. These new and improved models integrate lighting and projection with powerful, next-generation features to make the ordinary extraordinary and the invisible visible.
The new LightScene models are designed to save many cables and remove clutter and come with Bluetooth-enabled audio connectivity to help enrich the sound and visual experience easily and wirelessly. These new models also feature in-built GPI capability, saving the requirement to connect to external media content management devices to create a signal motion sensing control. The LightScene’s brighter laser light engine is geared for usage up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1. The display solutions are powered by software and mobile applications that can completely remove friction points, making them accessible for nearly any customer.
Offering an industrial design that blends discreetly into any setting, LightScene offers a sleek black or white spotlight shape with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options. Additionally, the new models feature Epson’s Creative Content Projection app2 with preloaded content that can be customised by touch and built-in software that enables easy to use display management.
Breaking the mould in digital signage, the new LightScene models provide a sophisticated display solution for design-savvy applications and enable users to create environments that can enhance customer service, improve operational efficiency, deliver impromptu wayfinding, and much more.
Additional features include:
• Integrated lighting and digital projection – project dynamic, experiential content without being bound by a frame to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums
• Breakthrough laser technology – features a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1, plus a sealed optical engine, for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance
• Blends in discreetly – sleek white or black spotlight design easily blends into the surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings
• Easily programmable with the built-in media-player – includes templates, effects, colour filters and customisable options; playlist and playback function allow for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
• Creative Content Projection app2 – pre-loaded with video content and customisable features, including a touch-enabled, four-point correction to easily upload customised content and messaging to LightScene and easily adjust to the desirable size
• 3-chip 3LCD image quality – up to 2,200 lumens of equal colour and white brightness3 for vibrant, rich colour
• Expansive connectivity – GPI control, HDMI, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN and Bluetooth-enabled for audio, direct content storage on SD card and playback when needed
• Remote management and control tools – via web-based application or over the network with Crestron, Art-Net and more
• Flexible positioning – 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces
• Scalable, for an array of applications – install multiple LightScene projectors and utilise edge blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays Lighting track option – ELPMB66W is compatible with lighting tracks (ERCO and EUTRAC model only)
The Epson LightScene EV-110 (white) and LightScene EV-115 (black) Accent Lighting 3LCD Laser Projectors are available now. For more information including where to buy go to:
• EV-110 – https://www.epson.com.au/products/projector/EV-110.asp
• EV-115 – https://www.epson.com.au/products/projector/EV-115.asp
The new laser projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first.
1 No required maintenance for the light source for up to 20,000 hours. Approximate time until brightness decreases 50% from first usage. Measured by acceleration test assuming use of 0.04 – 0.20 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Time varies depending on usage conditions and environment. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
2 Requires App download. Internet connection required for download. Data usage fee may apply.3 Colour brightness (colour light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Colour light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.